I didn't Choose the Cordoba Life, The Cordoba Life Chose Me.

 How are we all doing? I hope you guys were able to have a good week. There's a reason why I sent this email on Tuesday instead of Monday. That reason is transfers.


Google Photos!



Transfers
It's crazy knowing that today starts my last transfer of the mission. It's crazy that I know whos killing me and also where I will be dying

I am going back to C贸rdoba Capital! My new area is called Parque Liceo. I wasn't that excited when I saw that I was going there, then I realized that i'm in that same District as my last area Alta C贸rdoba! I hope I can see my converts! 

They also called me as DL. 

My new companion is named Elder Henry. Bro is brang spanking new. I adopted him, so basically he's my son. I will be finishing his training. I had the opportunity to talk to him, he seems like a Jolly Good Fellow but faults in the spanish and preach my gospel department. So lets see if I can help my son out.

Shout out Elder Walker and Thueson (RIP)



Villa Nueva
What an area, what an expirience! Villa Nueva was a great area! Sadly, in the end I wasn't able to baptize someone. But thats not the point. This area holds a special place in my heart. I can't lie I'm going to miss it. 

The hardest part about the area wasn't the friends, or the weather. But it was the Ward. I showed up right when we lost the bishop, and now I'm leaving the ward with a bishop. God needed me there for support. To help up the members get through this hard time in the church.

I also learned a lot being a ZL. The biggest thing I learned was how to serve. I learned a lot about leadership and how a leader should serve. I also was able to create some relationships that will last a lifetime



Spiritual Thought
Matthew 11:28-30
28 ¶ Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

Thank you for reading this email! I'm currently on a bus heading to C贸rdoba. I hope you all have a great week! 

Monday is my birthday!

Email:

Love you all
Peace out 馃シ馃徏馃シ馃徏馃シ馃徏馃シ馃徏馃シ馃徏馃シ馃徏馃シ馃徏馃シ馃徏

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tormenta Santa Rosa

MAGGOTS!!!!

Merry Christmas Yall