A Bunch of Small Gringos
Whats up everybody! How are we doing today on this fantastic summer morning! For me it's winter but it's still pretty warm. I hope you have all had a great week! Let's just jump in
Google Photos
VAMOS ARGENTINA!! VAMOS POR LA CUARTA!!!!
Small Gringos
2 days ago the HXP kids showed up to our ward. It was super wierd greeting the members in spanish and then 23 16-17 year old gringos show up out of the blue. Not a single one of them knew any Spanish, so ot was straight English.
Because of the fault of members, the gringos got to participate in the reunion. 2 of them blessed the sacrament and 2 more said prayers. The sacrament went smoothly even though the kids couldn't pronounce half the words. During the prayers I started laughing. The reason why was because I havent heard a prayer in english for aboit 2 years. It was super wierd.
Thankfully most of the kids are really nice and respectful. But there are a few who are the complete opposite. Cracking jokes avout the people, not following the rules, normal teenager stuff.
Sunday night they left with us to go visit a couple of less active members. They all prepared a testimony to share. It was pretty cool getting to know the young kids and all the things that I missed these past 2 years. They were all calling me UNC because of how old I was. I started quoting some memes from before the mission and they were confused because they haven't heard about any of them.
They invited us to come to some of their activities that they have planned this week! So we will be working with them some more

Not all the kids.
Waarrrmmmm
Im sooo lucky!! Right now like I said at the start that it's winter here! Normally winters are really cold, the past 3-4 weeks was freezing, like 2-3 layers of clothes. But now it has warmed up for some reason. It says its supposed to stay 60-70° till I leave the mission here in 15 days. Thankfully I don't have to buy a bigger coat to help me get through the cold!
Estefania
Something about the mission work to end it all off! We found a friend named Estefania. She is currently going through a hard time. Ever since her boyfriend left everything came crashing down. So now she is finding a way back out of it. The miracle is that everytime we have called her she was crying. Like she would pick up the phone in tears. So hopefully she can see that sign that God is trying to show her.
Spiritual Thought
3 nephi 16:13
13 But if the Gentiles will repent and return unto me, saith the Father, behold they shall be numbered among my people, O house of Israel.
Thanks for reading my 3rd to last email! I hope you all have a great week! Send me an email if any of you have questions! Love you all.
Gmail
Love you guys
Peace out















Comments
Post a Comment