I Can't Think of a Good Title

 Buen Día! How are you guys doing? I hope your doing good. I can't lie, but this week was one of the most normal weeks out there. I was trying to think of a title that would catch your eye. But I couldn't come up with anything. Anyways let's get into what happened


Google Photos🤑



No Money, No problem! 
This past week we have seen a lot of small miracles with food. So every 2 weeks we get paid a certain amount of money to support us for 2 weeks. We can only use this money for buying food, small utilities, and on travel. 

Every missionary has in the back of their mind when we recieve the money. So they calculate ways to spend all their money right before the payment comes in. I am one of those Elders! Sadly this past week we didn't recieve the payment on the day it was assigned. So my comp and I just thought we'll we should get paid tomorrow, we were wrong. For some odd reason it's been 4 days overdue. 

Because of this we had no money, but thanks to God he blessed us with food that we needed to not go hungry. Don't worry we got paid this morning! Every member would just give us free food everyday. Your problably thinking lunches with the members, yes and they would give us extra food to take home. Lots of small little miracles! 



Member Work
This past week and the weeks to come we are focusing on Member work, and receiving references. The thing thats really hard for working with the members is that it takes time, like a lot of time. Patience is a huge attribute that missionarys need when working with the members. I don't know why it takes so long but when you manage to figure out how to work with them you will receive big time miracles.

We've been able to receive some references from a couple of members, so we have a good start. We are hoping to baptize 2 people off of references! The statistics show that in every 7 references that the members give, 1 of those references gets baptized! Obviously you need to teach them and have the member that gave you the reference participate to count as 1.



Spiritual Thought
3 Nephi 17:20 - 22
20 And they arose from the earth, and he said unto them: Blessed are ye because of your faith. And now behold, my joy is full.

21 And when he had said these words, he wept, and the multitude bare record of it, and he took their little children, one by one, and blessed them, and prayed unto the Father for them.

22 And when he had done this he wept again;

Thanks everybody for reading my email! I hope you all have a great week. I would live to hear from you


Thank you for all you do
Love you 
Peace out 🥷🏼🥷🏼🥷🏼🥷🏼🥷🏼🥷🏼🥷🏼🥷🏼


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry Christmas Yall

Tormenta Santa Rosa

MAGGOTS!!!!