The Last Dance (8 Days Left)

I have oficially reached my last week of the mission. I really don't know what to say. If you want to hear my feelings aboit the mission, scroll down to the "mission feelings" title! ( gotta pit the spiritual topic last!!)


Google Photos:



World Cup
My and my boy Elder Henry went to go watch the world cup, and oh boy what a poopy game. Espaรฑa was running circles around Argentina. Sadly Argentina lost, and I wasn't able to see how Argetines celevrate "the 4th star". My favorite player on the team, Enzo Fernandez got ejected for accidentally running into a player and making him do a couple flips. It was pretty cool to see.  It was not a good game for Argentina. Argetina will win the world cup in 2030... NOPE, United States is taking that one! I will always support Argentina, but ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿฆ…



HXP
The HXP kids spent the entire week in our ward doing activitys with the youth. They had different activitys every night. They had a Spiritual Thought on Monday, sports activity on Tuesday, and a dance on Friday. Ive gotten to know a couple of the boys that came pretty well. It was super surprising that out of the 24 that are there there's only 3 from Utah. I've literally met 4 of them that are from Washington and the others I have no clue. 

They are helping me a lot with my english, I've lost some of it, but I think I've gained it back. Thanks to these kids hearing english is finally not wierd. We have a couple more activitys with the kids this week!



Mission Feelings
I feel like I still have a lot of time left in the mission but I don't. I really don't feel like im going home. It never really hit me till this past week. When I talked to my oate to they said that in 2 weeks they will get to hug me in person, president also had me share my testimony in front of the whole mission, and lastly I have my final interview with the mission president today.

Yesterday my companion shared his testimony about how these first 10 weeks of his mission has been the happiest time of his entire life. Thanks to that testimony he made me look back and see how happy I was able to become. For those of you who know me on a personal level know that im always smiling and happy and also super energetic, thanks to the mission my happiness has grown even more!

Thanks to the mission I recieved an answer to a question that I had been looking for for a long time. That question was if the church was actually the true church of God. I know without doubt that the church if Jesus Christ is the tru church if God, and that if we follow its precepts and make covenants with God and stay faithful to the end, we will have eternal life. I will defend this church, this testimony with my life!

I invite all you worthy young men and woman to serve a mission, and see the effect of the Atonement even more in your life.

D&C 98:13
13 And whoso layeth down his life in my cause, for my name’s sake, shall find it again, even life eternal. 



Im going to send out one more email next week. It will be a short one because the mission president has a ton of stuff planned. 

Im planning on having a meet and greet when I get back! Ill send more information on that next week.

Thank you all so much for staying with me for 2 years! Send me an email, I would love to hear from you!

Love you all 
Peace out๐Ÿฅท๐Ÿผ๐Ÿฅท๐Ÿผ๐Ÿฅท๐Ÿผ๐Ÿฅท๐Ÿผ๐Ÿฅท๐Ÿผ๐Ÿฅท๐Ÿผ๐Ÿฅท๐Ÿผ


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tormenta Santa Rosa

MAGGOTS!!!!

Merry Christmas Yall